1st Seminar FOSTERC | National Institute for Higher Education and Belarusian State University – Minsk (Belarus), 30 March 2017
1st FOSTERC Seminar 2017 | Fostering Competencies Development in Belarusian Higher Education
Date: 30th March 2017
Venue: National Institute for Higher Education, Moskovskaya, 15 Minsk, Belarus and Belarusian State University, Rector’s Office, University Council Conference Hall, 5a, Bobruiskaya str.
Language: Translations services for Russian and English.
FOSTERC project is a structural project in the frames of the Erasmus+ Programme Capacity Building in Higher Education running from October 15th 2016 to October 14th 2019. Its main aim is to strengthen the use of innovative principles and approaches to teaching and learning in the Belarusian Higher Education Institutions for the improvement of graduates’ learning outcomes. The Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV, Spain) represented by INGENIO is the responsible for coordination and project management and Dr. Adela García Aracil is the project coordinator.
In addition, the associate partners are:
- 3 European Universities: Lietuvos Edukologijos Universitetas (LEU – Lithuania), U. w Bialystok (UwB – Poland), Turun Yliopisto (U.Turku – Finland)
- 8 Belarusian Universities: Belarusian State University (BSU); Yanka Kupala State U. of Grodno (YKSUG); Belarussian State Pedagogical University (BSPU); Francisk Skorina Gomel State University (GSU); Grodno State Agrarian University (GSAU); Polotsk State University (PSU); Brest State University (BrSU); Belarus State Economic University (BSEU)
- Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus
- National Institute for Higher Education (NIHE – Belarus)
- University Solutions, SL (USSL – Spain)
After the KoM celebrated in Valencia (Spain), FOSTERC team will hold, the following 30th of March 2017, its first public seminar at the National Institute for Higher Education in Minsk (Belarus).
The overall aim of this seminar will be to discuss the current situation of reforms and needs of the Belarusian universities for the implementation of the Bologna process. External experts in defining and implementing learning outcomes and in pedagogical reforms will be invited to discuss and provide feedback in the use of innovative approaches in teaching and learning for the Higher Education System, and in specific for the Belarusian one. The seminar will be an excellent opportunity for different stakeholders to exchange knowledge and to network with experiences practitioners in similar area or in Belarus
The seminar will be organised by Belarusian State University (BSU) with the support of the National Institute for Higher Education (NIHE) and the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus.
The Agenda of the seminar will be available in short.